The lens never concealed the projection. Rather, it converge the focus into mine. Beauty is seen through the eyes, but I see it at hers. It doesn’t occupied a lot of space on her face, but they preoccupy a lot my day and of course, my night’s dreams. People think the lids joins to refresh, but hers join to convey or to instill the hope in me that it would be apart again. I had seen it from the day it first looked into mine, and since then mine never felt alone. It rains there, it boils as mid-summer, it chills down to winter nights, and it holds the perfect balance of warmth throughout. There were times when the words went blank and her sight meant it all. Every time it narrows down to me, it drops a smile on my face, gave a rhythm to my heart beat and it left me with no more deviations.
My day ends and begins as her eyes sets and rise. A lash from her eyes lands on her skin. She calls it ‘lucky hair’. But I can clearly say, it doesn’t feel the same. Biology failed to mention the extra features it has. It not only looks but it knows to speak. May be every eye had its own language and as a graduate to hers, I would say there is a lot to live with it than to learn from.
Two drops from the heaven, or two drops of heaven, that would remain the place I look at myself dreaming the reality. It never gave any answers for my “sours and salts”. Rather, it is the answer by itself. I am short when compared to the rest, even the shades of her eyes are. The reason behind must be that both of us are close to her. I never believed in dream inside the dream, until I knew even her eyes rests. If God was unfair for once, this is why! Why would he create something so complete and yet i can’t touch it. I never took a step to describe it, nor I could synchronize my mind and my words when I made an attempt. But one word always flashed, “WOW!”
It rolled over, it moved away, it stood still, whatever it did, it took me along, it placed my shoes over the head, and it never rested even at my sleep. Every creation on the human body has a reason, even her eyes has one, to show “me”.
Hey you have madly fallen in love, let the same last forever....Nice blogs and writing style.
ReplyDeleteTC