A silent blink on the surface, “it” looks confused, but am sure it’s from her, another text message just conceived in mine. It takes a partial second for me to reach the mobile, but the thoughts flashing in those sprinkles of a second goes across the network towers. I slide my finger along the “screen” to unlock the soul's voice and there it is- the name that strokes me more than my heart beat, the name I remember more than my own. May be that’s a bit of exaggeration. Let me break down the truth, the name reminds me of myself more than her. As the words lay on my palm, “three” first things would run all over my mind, one, am seeing something her eyes were looking at a while ago, am holding the verses she imprinted and third of course, it belongs to her.
One can possibly imagine how Thiruvalluvar makes a lot of sense in two lines. That way, I can sense a thousand thoughts in her two words “sollu da”! Though it’s repeated a million times it still found a new meaning every time. Sometimes, even a blank message would fill in the “empty space” for her next one. She would have probably deployed it while was laying down, or while taking steps, or while taking food, or while in class, whatever it may be, all that matters is that she wanted to do it at every possible second.
The priority of my reflexes has changed recently. When a pin pricks me, she is notified before I even feel the pain. My first instinct would be to inform her of my life’s happenings. As I see her text, holding it straight to my sight, I realize that I have never been so confident about anything else; these few words were born for me!! Graham bell was lucky enough for the invention, but am even luckier, touching the essence of the invention more than him.
When it was my turn to respond, I never lost words, I never found myself dry of thoughts. Maybe I knew that whatever I send, she is on the other end hoping that I would somehow pop out of her window. I know what the girl wants, I know she would solely feel complete even when I send her name back, but yeah, that would actually disturb the butterflies staying calm in her. I use exclamations, I use dots, I use blanks, and even then she still manages to sense my state, sense my position and sense my comfort. I would rather say, she literally knows the moisture content of my lids. I have never used a lot of words, but I still made a lot more sense than the word itself. And I send each text knowing, it will happen forever than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment